● Carbon fiber technology for remarkable nuance and tonal complexity
● Harmonically exquisite, refractive, large multidimensional soundstage
● Super Carbon Fiber cantilever for excellent tactile acuity to grooves
● Spectra elliptical diamond for excellent tracing accuracy
● Diamond tip r/R radii: 8 × 18 µm (.0003 × .0007 inch)
● Codeveloped and designed by Audio-Technica with LP GEAR®
This stylus is an upgrade for the Rega RP1 Carbon cartridge. The original Carbon cartridge has a round stylus, the CFN3600LE is elliptical, which provides better tracking of the inner grooves of a record.
Type: Moving magnet VM dual magnet stereo
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Output voltage: 2.5mV @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.
Channel balance: 2.5dB or less at 1kHz
Channel separation: over 18dB @ 1kHz
Stylus type: 0.3 x 0.7 mil Spectra elliptical diamond
Cantilever: Super Fidelity Carbon Fibre
Tracking force range: 1.8 - 3.5g
Recommended tracking force: 2.5 - 3.0g (set by listening)
Recommended break-in duration: 30 hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Soundring users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.