● Carbon fiber technology for remarkable nuance and tonal complexity
● Harmonically exquisite, refractive, large multidimensional soundstage
● Super Carbon Fiber cantilever for excellent tactile acuity to grooves
● Spectra elliptical diamond for excellent tracing accuracy
● Diamond tip r/R radii: 8 × 18 µm (.0003 × .0007 inch)
● Codeveloped and designed by Audio-Technica with LP GEAR®
This stylus is an upgrade for the Rega RP1 Carbon cartridge. The original Carbon cartridge has a round stylus, the CFN3600LE is elliptical, which provides better tracking of the inner grooves of a record.
CFN3600LE Stylus Details
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2.5 dB or less
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: over 18 dB
- Stylus type: 0.3 × 0.7 mil Spectra Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Super Fidelity Carbon Fiber
- Tracking force range: 1.8 - 3.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2.5 ~ 3.0 g (set by listening)
- Recommended break-in duration: 30 hours
- Color: Indigo
Footnote 1: Carbon fiber composites offer 10 times the strength of steel at half the weight. Each producer's carbon fiber differs from those of its competitors, and the processing details are considered to be intellectual property. The special carbon fiber used in the Carbon Fidelity cartridges and styli is patiently and expertly considered for its signature characteristics to bring out the subtleties and finesse of music extracted from the grooves of records and LPs. For carbon fiber info see: "The making of carbon fiber".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Soundring users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.