This is the version of the OM10E cartridge that is supplied with some Dual turntables; as such it does not have the normal retail packaging but does include mounting nuts and bolts.
As it can track at low tracking force (1.5g) it is best suited to light tonearms. If in doubt of suitability for your turntable please make an enquiry by email or phone.
The OMB 10 is a magnetic cartridge (MM) with an elliptical shaped stylus that is a great foray into the world of HiFi, based off of the proven and time-tested OM series.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 4 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-27,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 + 2 / - 1 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 25 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0.4 mg
- Tracking force range: 1.25-1.75 g (12.5-17.5 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 1.5 g (15 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance:: 1 kOhm
- Internal inductance: 580 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-400 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Black/Black
- Cartridge weight: 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Stylus 10
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Soundring users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.