SHURE M92E PHONO CARTRIDGE
The Shure M92E phono cartridge is a cost-effective way to improve the sound of a turntable system, especially one that has been musically limited by a conical cartridge. A quality Shure magnetic cartridge featuring a bi-radial 0.4 mil x 0.7 mil radii diamond tip, the Shure M92E offers performance that is faithful to the music.
Shure M92E Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Tonearm mount: P-mount with 1/2 inch adapter
- Type: Moving magnet
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec: 5mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 20dB
- Stylus type: 0.4 mil x 0.7 mil elliptical
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy tube
- Tracking force: 0.75 - 1.5 g
- Recommended tracking force: 1.5 g
- Weight: 5.9 g (7.4 g with adapter)
- Accessories included: User guide, mounting hardware
- Stylus replacement: User replaceable Shure N92E stylus
- Warranty: 1 year
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Soundring users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.