CZ-800 ceramic cartridge including stylus
High quality Japanese version of this popular cartridge
A high quality Japanese manufactured replacement for the cheap Chinese version found in most inexpensive turntables.
- Stylus Type: 0.7 mil. Spherical.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz. - 20 kHz.
- Output Voltage: 0.4 V per channel at 1 kHz.; 5 cm./sec. peak recorded velocity.
- Channel Separation: Minimum >32 dB at 1 kHz.
- Channel Balance: Within 2.5dB at 1 kHz.
- Tracking Force Range: 2.0 to 4.0 grams.
- Net Weight: 2.1 grams without 1/2" Mount.
- Mounting: Uses a Snap-In Mount.
- Also used in: Airline, Crosley, Dick Smith, Lennox, Aldi, AWA, Electrophonic, Emerson, Lloyds, Sears & Yorx.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Soundring users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.